- One Order is one piece of Door Edge Guard Protector approximately 30 Feet / 360" inches Long
- Door edge guards cannot be installed if the vehicle is already equipped with body side moldings
- If you want to install body side moldings, install them after you install the door edge guards
- The Door Guard is universal fit for all vehicles
- Buyers Need to Trim the door guard into separate pieces to fit the area as needed
- Easy Installation
- Flexible and easy to cut by scissors or shears for the sizes needed
- The Door Edge Guard is made by PVC plastic materials
- Heat up the trim for about 3-5 minutes to make it flexible for installation
- Place the trim on the door Carefully so as to line it up with the contour of the door.
- Measure the length and cut the Trim to the length you just measured
- Place the trim onto the door
- Make sure the position of the door edge guard is correct, then tap the trim from top to bottom. The trim will slowly bent as you tap it. Once it is in place, do not remove or reposition the trim, otherwise It will not hold securely. After the entire trim is in place, you can tap it harder to ensure a firm fit.
- Heat gun / Hair dryer is necessary during installation if the trim is not soft enough to fit the door edge
- Be careful not to damage the body paint finish, Clean and wax the areas to be covered.
- Repeat the above steps to complete the installation for all the Parts/Doors on your car.