Forged Gloss Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap
Thickness of film (C=10 micron): 15C±0.5C
Thickness of film with release liner: 31C±0.5C
Type of film: Hybrid vinyl film with air channels (Designed for vehicle exterior with prefect paint condition)
Glue: Solvent based adhesive, odor: solvent odor (Medium Tack)
Release liner: White silicone-coated paper with double-sided polyethylene coating, small square air release channels, origin Germany
Storing period: 2 years if stored in +10°С to +20°С for optimal quality, relative humidity 50%, in original package, away from direct sun light, clean and dry place
Indoor life: 4 years when followed rules of application and use
Outdoor life: 3 years when followed rules of application and use
Application: from +10°С to +20°С, usage from -30°С to +30°С
Dimensional stability: shrinkage less than 5%
Plastification: between 27%-35%
Breaking Strength: 22.7 N/10mm (Average)
Test Method: ASTM D3759/D3759M-057.4 N/10mm (Average)
Test Method: ASTM D3330/D3330-04
Light Ageing in UV Exposure:
Test Method: ASTM D4329-13 Cycle A & ISO 105-A02:1993/Cor.2:2005,
Test result: 4-5
Exposure cycle: ASTM D4329-13 cycle A,
Lamp type: UVA-3408h UV at (60±2.5)€žƒ BPT, 0.89 W/ (m2‚¬¢nm)@340nm, 5h condensation at (50±2.5)€žƒ BPT, Exposure duration: 52h
- Water resistant and weather proof.
- Flexible and Stretchable for concave area.
- Low cost to change the look of your vehicles.
- Easy installation with dry application method.
- Heat gun or household blow dryer for shaping is required.
- Medium tack self adhesive
- Easy to fit in most tight spots or corners (3M primer 94 is required for non sticky surfaces, curves & corners)
- Material has no warranty for fading. Fluorescent Neon colors tend to fade faster than normal colors. Fading can be reduced with over lamination, preventing stretched areas, which fade even faster, and shelter from high U.V. times during the day.
- Material is specially made for vehicle exterior paint surface in good condition. Buyers take self responsibility on unsuccessful result on other usage.
- Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles.
- Due to different monitors/calibrations, colors may vary slightly from the pictures.
- Film colors can vary slightly from roll to roll. For the most consistency, please purchase a full roll.
- For best result, professional installation is required; Buyers take responsibility on physical damage during installation such as over heating, over stretching, ripping.
- This vinyl is designed for vehicle exterior wrap use ONLY. This vinyl won't stick good on polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS, PET/PBT blends, concrete, wood, glass, plastic, textured, aluminum, metal. Installers must use 3M primer 94 for additional adhesion. This vinyl is not originally designed for plotter or cutter use. Buyer is responsible for all of the wrinkles & creases issue if using on a plotter or cutter.