Leather Texture Black Vinyl Wrap
Our Vinyl is a dual cast file specifically designed to provide dimensional stability and durability without the need for an over laminate. The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and reposition the film until you apply firm pressure. The non-visible air release channels assure a fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installation. Available up to 60€� widths make it possible to wrap almost any section of a vehicles without creating seams. This material can be used on the interior or exterior of your vehicle. It can cover any smooth surface. It will wrap dash parts, mirrors, trim, or the whole exterior of the vehicles.
This vinyl sheet will transform anything you want into a cool look without spending the car painting price. And also, you can recover you minor scratches on your auto body. This is the cheapest way to fix the issue and help it look like fancier.Simply apply this high quality vinyl sheet to anything surface by yourself, but professional installation is highly recommended.
Flexible and durable - bonds to flat or curved surfaces like roofs, hoods, trunk, bumpers, fenders, mirror covers, dashboards, spoiler, lips, side pillar bars, rims, door handles, windshield, interior trim, etc.
Others, such as cell phone, laptop, speaker, or any electronic items.
Details:In this auction you will receive a sheet of LEATHER TEXTURE VINYL WRAP with self adhesive. Below are some specs of the vinyl:
- Self adhesive
- Will not harm your paint or natural finish
- Can be applied and reapplied for desired look
- Water proof and stain resistant
- Indoor life of over 8 years
- Outdoor life of over 5 years
- UV protected
- Can also be used with a heat gun or household blow drier for shaping
- Very flexible and stretchable
- Super thin (0.2mm) to fit in most tight spots or corners (3M 94 primer is recommended for curves & corners)
- Can be used for other projects other than automotive
- Super easy to use
- Low cost compared to a paint job!
Important Notes before you purchase this vinyl:
If you do not have any wrapping or window tinting experience, please DO NOT apply this material by yourself. It is not as easy as you think or video show. If you have some experiences and want to try it, you can purchase a smaller sizes to try out before to buy any larger sizes material. Simply apply this high quality vinyl sheet to anything surface by yourself, but professional installation is always high recommended.
- Buyer must need to get all required tools & application for the installation. If you did not use all required tools & application, it may not able to get the best result.
- The vinyl can be installed using 3M 94 Primer and 3M Edge sealer, these are recommended by 3M vinyl wrap training class, these products will promote adhesion and add life to your vinyl. The sealer or primer will not remove the glue, deform the vinyl or ruin the texture unlike cheaper quality films.
- The chrome vinyl has a clear protective film over the top of the vinyl. This protection film is prevent scratches during the installation. It can be easily be peel off after installation is complete.
- If you are trying to cover sharp or complex curves (such as bumpers or mirror) on your vehicles, we would highly suggest using a 3M primer 94 or professional installation.
- You may need to use a 3M primer 94 or other similar adhesion to help you if it is not sticky enough to your parts.
- Application surface should be cleaned with soap & water or other cleaning agents. Cleaning agents must NOT contain ammonia (like Windex) as these will dissolve the adhesive. Application surface would be wiped clean and dust free. And make sure you have to install it in clean indoor area, away from Wind & dust.
- This Vinyl is an expansive vinyl so we would be sure you have the necessary tools to be prepared for installation.