Polypropylene Plastic Edge (Female / Male):
- Length: 15-3/4 inches (400mm)
- Width: 2-3/4 inches (70mm)
- Thickness: 0.78 inches (20mm)
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains
Installation:Polypropylene Plastic Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Nitro tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don't worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4" space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
- Nitro Tiles are the perfect multi use floor tile for any home or business. These hard plastic garage tiles are great as flooring for garages, trade show booths, in dealership showrooms, as flooring in storage sheds, in workshops, as car show display flooring and much more.